This is it– let’s find the perfect spot in our campground for your Wisconsin lakeside vacation! Pride of America has several different site types you can choose from depending on how and where you want to camp. So find out where you want to set up camp, and let’s get you on the calendar for your stay in Central Wisconsin!
Water & Electric Sites
We have a wide variety of Water and Electric sites to satisfy every ones needs. All sites include a picnic table and fire ring. Most sites have 50 amp service. Unlike some campgrounds, Pride of America allows you to pick your exact site when you make a reservation. Choose a location near the beach, in the trees or by the bar, it's up to you. Check out our campsite map and pick your site today!
Water, Electric & Sewer Sites
Like our Water and Electric sites, we have a wide variety of full hookup sites and you can pick your exact spot when you make a reservation. All sites include 50 Amp service, a picnic table and fire ring. Choose a location, make a reservation and come enjoy a great camping experience. Check out our campsite map and pick your site today!
- Campers under 21 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Each campsite is for 2 adults and up to 3 minor children (Under 16yrs). There is a $10 charge for extra people. No charge for children under 2 yrs.
- One car included per site; extra car passes are $5.00 for length of visit.
- There is a charge of $40 per night plus tax for an additional TENT unit on your site (reservation and approval are required, includes 2 adults and up to 3 minor children (Under 16yrs) and one car pass).
- Campsite Cancellation Policy: Full refund less $10 processing fee if cancelled prior to season open. $30 processing fee after season open and at least 1 week in advance of reservation. No refund within 1 week of reservation.
- There is a $5 day pass available for day use – NOT for overnight.
- Day pass available.